Our Business Development Division provides our commercial, manufacturing, industrial, construction, information technology, scientific and R&D client businesses with the ability to receive well-researched and investigated business opportunities, then compete on and win federal, state and municipal government contracts worth tens and hundreds of millions, and even billions, of dollars, annually.
MTS staff includes prior federal Contracting Officers (KO’s) and Contracting Officer Technical Representatives (COTR), trained in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) understanding and compliance requirements. Additionally, many of our staff are retired military, with hundreds of personal contacts within all levels of the federal government, including current KO’s and COTR’s, forged in shared military service.
Utilizing decades of experience in governmental contracting, we provide each of our clients with specialized expertise to identify all potential contractual opportunities and compete successfully to win those opportunities for our clients.
MTS affords clients:
- Direct access to dozens of military and federal agency installations.
- Contacts in such federal organizations as the Department of Energy, Department of State, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Transportation and all four branches of the Department of Defense
- Subject Matter Experts and prior service instructors for Federal Agencies, including Department of Energy and the Maritime Administration.
For MTS, winning proposals is not a gamble, it is a mathematical certainty supported by an amazing track record. Since 2004 and the creation of MTS to support business clients in the governmental market, MTS has:
- Won 89 of 96 formal proposal submissions with cumulative contractual value of >$16 Billion U.S. Dollars.
- Won three individual contracts each worth >$2B.
- Won hundreds of Task Orders under Job Order Contracts, Multiple Award Task Order Contracts, and Blanket Purchase Agreements.
- Won individual construction, environmental remediation or service contracts valued up to $678M.
- MTS clients benefit from this extensive array of contacts, not just by exposure and the ability to directly and collegially communicate with federal contracting decision makers, but through the ability to understand those agencies’ needs, then converting those needs into solutions that are presented on behalf of our clients to achieve winning federal proposal submissions, including unsolicited proposals.